Monday, August 11, 2014

MASTER CLEANSE DIET

1. Lemons. lemon water or lemonade


2. Maple syrup 


3. Cayenne pepper powder. I am really not liking this one!
Its kind of chill so my guess is that its here to kill the germs in your system. haha!

 

Lemon itself is really good for your body and for cleansing. But you gotta add all the above ingredients to get the perfect master cleanse. wohooo...
*.Just add a pinch of CAYENNE PEPPER & some MAPLE SYRUP into LEMONADE OR LEMON WATER. 
& enjoy!

From today i am on my master cleanse diet and i just hope it works out good. When i was working at a health food store before. I used to drink lemon  water on a hot days. The people used to ask me if i was doing some cleansing thing. And i used to NO'. But now, i just wanna give it a try. I am planning on doing it for 5 days. From today (august 11th to august 15th ). You have to drink it every time you are hungry. 
I am not very good with foods. I don't even know how to cook and that pretty much sucks. I try a lot sometime but it just doesn't work so i just give it up and say that cooking isn't my thing at all. I have difficulty having breakfast. I just cannot eat in the morning but i can eat more than average at night. My diet is just messed up. I eat lot of junks but i also can eat some healthy too.

So right now, i am so so hungry but all i can do is drink that thing. ughh...

No comments:

Post a Comment